Help your students become healthy, safe, active and informed citizens with R.I.C. Publications’ newly revised Australian Curriculum Health series. Through a range of engaging, strengths-based lessons, students will gain the skills and understanding needed to take positive action in our rapidly changing world.
- Updated content and a range of engaging new lessons that address gender roles, stereotypes, permission and consent.
- Scope and sequence charts for Australian Curriculum Version 9.0 and Health focus areas.
- Access link to digital scope and sequence charts for the Australian Curriculum (Versions 8.4 and 9.0), NESA Health syllabus, Victorian curriculum and Western Australian Curriculum.
- Easy-to-follow lessons and flexible unit structure organised by Health sub-strands (Identities and change; Interacting with others; Making healthy and safe choices).
- Assessment indicators in each lesson to help monitor students’ understanding and progress.
- Additional activity suggestions to extend or develop concepts taught in each lesson.
- Differentiation information to help teachers adjust lessons to fit the needs of their students.
- A teacher guide to support the delivery of Relationships and Sexuality topics, including a send-home parent information letter.