Prepare your students for the roles of the future! Minds will be challenged and imaginations unleashed as students develop skills such as innovation, creativity, reasoning and problem-solving; and technical science skills such as questioning, observing, systematic experimentation, and analysis and interpretation of data.
Feel confident delivering a comprehensive and contemporary science program, and ease your way into STEM projects with Science: A STEM approach.
Each book in this fantastic new series features:
- four units with four STEM projects, organised by sub-strand—Biological sciences, Chemical sciences, Earth and space sciences and Physical sciences
- easy-to-follow lesson plan format, with term overview at the start of each unit
- ideas for incorporating technology in the classroom
- background information for the teacher
- resource sheets, if required
- assessment sheets provided for science knowledge
- STEM project for the remainder of the term (2–4 weeks)