Oxford Maths features:
- Student Books with guided, independent and extend practice to cater for differentiation
- Assessment Books featuring full-page pre- and post-tests for every topic
- Student Dashboards with adaptive pre-tests, practice quizzes, post-tests, and digital access to the Student Book
- Teacher Dashboards with access to a wealth of teaching resources and support materials
- Updated grading guide for the Assessment Books via the Teacher dashboard
- has been designed by experienced classroom teachers to support sequential acquisition of mathematical skills, concepts, and knowledge
- is based on a developmental approach that incorporates initial scaffolding, which is gradually reduced to allow students to become confident and independent mathematicians
- is fully aligned with the Australian and Victorian Curricula, and the NSW Syllabus.
Each Student Book is packaged with a corresponding Assessment Book and sold as a Value Pack. Teacher and Student Dashboards are free when booklisting or can be sold separately.